Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Availability for Ox Yoke Inn ride

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
...Goofin's been keeping up on the lodging end when I got sick...PM him for the details....

And Ruger....why not have the wedding at the Ox Yoke ??? Its all there...lodging and food.... ;)

...or would the 6,7,8th be better for folks ?...no...some already took the time off....Ruger, tell em last weekend of June is better for weddings, lol....besides...how many other Ohio riders are coming ?...if youre the only one, we might switch locations and do more of a local thing....I dunno....you guys gotta speak up....

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
...Goofin's been keeping up on the lodging end when I got sick...PM him for the details....

And Ruger....why not have the wedding at the Ox Yoke ??? Its all there...lodging and food.... ;)

...or would the 6,7,8th be better for folks ?...no...some already took the time off....Ruger, tell em last weekend of June is better for weddings, lol....besides...how many other Ohio riders are coming ?...if youre the only one, we might switch locations and do more of a local thing....I dunno....you guys gotta speak up....
yeah, what the heck does everyone have to have a June wedding anyways?! lol damn weddings. this is not the first time that a wedding got in the way of plans I made. and to boot, I've got a other damn wedding to go to in June of 2015 too! f-ing weddings!

you're right, if any of Buckeye Bunch is planning on going, they need to say something. otherwise, you should move it or just call it off all together.

as for changing the date?.....I don't know. you said it yourself, some people have already put in for time off. I was one of them. :doh:
like I said, I screwed up on my end. my bad. I'm sorry.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
...right reply, wrong thread Doc....lol....

....yeah, I'll tell ya....if non of the other Buckeyes is goin, we may relocate...lotta neat places right around the Delaware, and east...was really lookin forward to the Yoke though....still might anyway....that way if a bomb threat gets called into the wedding hall.....

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
lets play it by ear, i have off so im open to most rides

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
...right reply, wrong thread Doc....lol....

....yeah, I'll tell ya....if non of the other Buckeyes is goin, we may relocate...lotta neat places right around the Delaware, and east...was really lookin forward to the Yoke though....still might anyway....that way if a bomb threat gets called into the wedding hall.....
You're quick.corrected it already.not used to motorcycle.com.was gonna reply to ruger but didn't finish that post so I finished it.deleted it and re posted.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Here's the post for ruger.if the Buckeye's don't show it looks like the Wolfpack wins by default.unless you get in my head and throw it somehow

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Gale from the Ox Bow called me today, if we are staying there i need to get some type of commitment so i can let her know. If theres no interest then lets pick another location for the ride

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hell....its a great destination, a nice ride, and nice local riding....if all agree, lets do it....who knows, by then Ruger's wedding thing may be cancelled.....you know how wimmins are....we got a few new members too not too far away....N Jersey and Penn....they may come along too....

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Gale from the Ox Bow called me today, if we are staying there i need to get some type of commitment so i can let her know. If theres no interest then lets pick another location for the ride
if I could make it, I'd book a room right now! blast! but I just can't do it for 13th/14th. blast! blast! blast!

Hell....its a great destination, a nice ride, and nice local riding....if all agree, lets do it....who knows, by then Ruger's wedding thing may be cancelled.....you know how wimmins are....we got a few new members too not too far away....N Jersey and Penn....they may come along too....
I'm with you Wolfie. I think it's a great place and I know the ride out there would be a great one. the whole idea was great, just my dumbass messed up. :doh: but there is no reason the rest of you guys can't/shouldn't make it happen.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Both Kanuck and Firetire said theyd go fo the weekend we'd set...the Wolf Pack aint met them yet, so, that'll be a plus.....mebbe ol Sharky will come too....mebbe even Vulcan 2000 and a few other S Jersey riders....

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
cool, ill give gale a call and let her know we are a little slow in making plans but will be there

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Whichever one of my bikes gets done first, OleDoc will be there.even if I gotta do a water pump on the wing if the other two don't cooperate.doc'll be there

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Both Kanuck and Firetire said theyd go fo the weekend we'd set...the Wolf Pack aint met them yet, so, that'll be a plus.....
both Kanuck69 and Firetire2, are cool, good people! :smiley_th:beerchug:

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
ill know in may if I can make a june run

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
....get a room.....lol.....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
...meant it the "other" way, lol..... ;)

41 - 60 of 91 Posts