·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
nice pics wolfie.....

the place i was thinking of is Ackley and sons. its in westfield pa and not as close i was thinking. rt 6 should have more gun stores than most places.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Gun stores, bars/grilles, and motels....what more can one need ????...lol
I always loved Rt6....all the way from Danbury, Conn to the Pennsy west border...its real nice from Lake Wallenpaupack to Middletown, NY...then west of Scranton (Scranton sucks)....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
He'll Wolfie.tell Kenny we don't mind if he brings a date along:smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
He'll Wolfie.tell Kenny we don't mind if he brings a date :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
With lotsa notice, Im sure he'll make it....his family cabin aint too far from there too....
But we have a decent headcount now, so we can mebbe start formalizing things....at worst, some can use the floor in some rooms...and Im sure you dont really need reservations for tents....we'll make it work....we always do !!!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Might be on a suzi or VP's ironhead but my jazz will be there

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,753 Posts
woo hoo! I got approved for the time off! so, first step is complete. now, step #2...the big one....coming up with the cash! this may take awhile.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
ill have a room and Doc has spoken for the other bed. floor is open as well as the use of the shower

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,753 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
if you are offering me the floor/shower.....thanks. :smiley_th that's mighty nice of ya. but no need, if I make it, I'll book a room.
its open to who ever needs it.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
....soooo....looks like this is ON !....for the date decided, etc....I been workin on local distractions too, such as day rides and stuff....rest is a secret....you KNOW a gun shop or range will be in there somewhere...

Bessie and pilot will be there, and we dont care where we sleep !...lol
I dont plan on sleepin much that weekend anyhoo...

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
wolfie, do you plan on riding rt 6 accross pa? if so ill meet you guys

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
To save time, we may hop onto I-84 at times....but yeah, I was figurin Rt6 all the way from Milford....this crew will take Orange County Rt 1 to Westtown, to Rt6....6 to Port....then 6 thru Hawley and such and will bypass Scranton....after that, back on 6....

Where ya wanna meet up ?...yer welcome to come here (Warwick) the night before, stay at the WolfDen, then just do the whole thing with us....more than welcome brother....it aint fancy, but I got a sheitter an a foldout....property is secure...Im heavily armed...

You could hop the border, take 287 thru Dirty Jersey all the way up here....287 is a nice road...mostly once up this way....you can do some boogyin....I always took 287 whenever travelling west from here....

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i may come up thusday night if work allows it. if not i would probably meet you guys around tunkhannock on 6 and ride west from there.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
...It all works....you could come up outta Wilkes Barre right to Scranton too....Scranton aint a far ride for us....
Used to be a topless bar just northwest of Scranton too...we can meet ya there, lol....

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,753 Posts
well, guys, I really hate to say this..... but I screwed up. it just happens that on June 14, 2014. there is a wedding that I most attend. therefore there is no way I'm going to make it to this meetup. blast! I was really looking forward to meeting all you guys. sorry guys.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I want to say yes but reserve the right to say I didn't say yes just maybe. Does that make sense? Let me know what it's going to cost for a yes whether I go or not.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts