Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just returned from The National Vulcan Riders Rally in Cadillac,Mi. this past week (07/09/2013 / 07/11/2013 . Great Rally with many new friends and riding exerts. One thing I thought that was awfull to see, Not (1) one VN 750 there at all. No representation from one of the cruisers that had help start the Asian mkt. There was every model,make and year odf all other Vulcans but Not 1 Vn750. I had belonged to the forum for a few years listening to wining and complaining of there isnt enough rides or Rallys. Well All of you surely missed out on a time to represent our forum. Wifee and I took our 1999 1500 Drifter as it had biggest bags as our Traler was down for alterations so the vn750 wouldnt haul all we wanted to take for 5 days. Yes we were there a day early and one after.
Just thought I would offer some inside to your own Vulcan National Rally.
By the way next yrs Rally will be in Penn.
Ride on ! And get your scoot cooled the best way.
Amsoil Man:carryflag

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I had just returned from The National Vulcan Riders Rally in Cadillac,Mi. this past week (07/09/2013 / 07/11/2013 . Great Rally with many new friends and riding exerts. One thing I thought that was awfull to see, Not (1) one VN 750 there at all. No representation from one of the cruisers that had help start the Asian mkt. There was every model,make and year odf all other Vulcans but Not 1 Vn750. I had belonged to the forum for a few years listening to wining and complaining of there isnt enough rides or Rallys. Well All of you surely missed out on a time to represent our forum. Wifee and I took our 1999 1500 Drifter as it had biggest bags as our Traler was down for alterations so the vn750 wouldnt haul all we wanted to take for 5 days. Yes we were there a day early and one after.
Just thought I would offer some inside to your own Vulcan National Rally.
By the way next yrs Rally will be in Penn.
Ride on ! And get your scoot cooled the best way.
Amsoil Man:carryflag
Well I hope you can understand that not all of us live close to Michigan and/or were free last weekend to attend that rally. Sorry you felt it was so "awfull" (sic) that there was no VN 750 representation there but there was an open invitation to join a few of us for a ride two weeks ago that included a route within NJ, NY and PA. It sure was awful that you didn't make that but maybe next time. No Vulcan 750 representation at the rally........shameful. If I read your post correctly you stated that you have a 750 but left it home. That could have been the representation that you were seeking and was so needed. It would have avoided all that awful shame and then there wouldn't be any whining or complaints.

Just thought I would offer some inside to your own forum rides and gatherings because I prefer not to hear the complaining also. By the way the next group ride to take place in this part of the country will be announced in the Northeastern section if you are interested. We are not interested in what you ride as last time we had some 750's, a Drifter and a Turbo Charged 4 Cylinder VW trike along so everyone is welcome to join us and we will not even ask what kind of oil you are using.

lol s/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts