Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I will go for a ride today. 55 degrees and sunny! too bad my vn750 is but up for the winter:BLAM: but I can still take out the wife's vulcan en500!
my buddy next store is already out on his "HOG" for the day.
here in Cleveland we don't see too many days like this in Nov..

·
Registered
308 Posts
X2 Ruger. Its 66 degrees here and SUNNY. VERY nice day for a ride. Wondering why i'm still here typing.....BYE!

·
Columbus, Ohio
523 Posts
I think I will go for a ride today. 55 degrees and sunny! too bad my vn750 is but up for the winter:BLAM: but I can still take out the wife's vulcan en500!
my buddy next store is already out on his "HOG" for the day.
here in Cleveland we don't see too many days like this in Nov..
That really sucks! 130 miles southeast of you I have ridden every day this week and most of the nights. Hope you did something great. All the stuff I like to do in Cleveland is right on the waterfront, which is probably pretty chilly, today.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
took mine for a quick ride (front tire still bad, waiting till spring to replace) got her home. put a good washing and waxing on it, pulled it in the shed, took the battery out and threw on the charger, and covered it with a tarp. so sad, makes me wanna move back to florida.
guess I can talk about riding on here!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Still riding mine to work every day, and it's been anywhere from high 30's to high 40's in the early morning here in the Atlanta area. Usually a nice ride home tho in the mid 50's to mid 60's.

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
As long as it's dry, and is above 35 in the morning, I'll be riding to work all Winter. Later this week it will be 38/55. Just fine.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
So is Al gore or 2012 causing all this?

·
Registered
109 Posts
According to Rush Limbaugh, Algore is a single word. ;)

It's been in the mid to upper 60s here in North Texas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts