Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, are there any riders in Northern Colorado? I realize there is already a thread about this area but it hasn't seen activity in 3 years.

I'd like to meet some fellow Vulcan riders and geek out about our bikes a bit.

If I broke a rule by posting a duplicate thread, I sincerely apologize.

·
1992 VN 750
109 Posts
Down in Colorado Springs...southern Colorado but no ride is too far!

·
1992 VN 750
109 Posts
I live off of 115 in the Country Club of Colorado area. West of 115, south of Lake Ave. I used to live on Westmark Ave in Stratmoor Hills but since moved a little to the west. You make it Colorado after the Army gig? I know you planned to head to Canon/Penrose area a few years ago...

·
1992 VN 750
109 Posts
Drop a line when you get into town then! Stop by and you can give me more advice on the bike...it is about where I want it now but there has to be something new I can do to it. Or maybe time to get another one and start over...

Oregon is a great place to live and high on my list of places. I travel a lot with trying to find new contracts and have spent much of the past three years in the middle east.

Stay safe and hope to hear from you sometime.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Hey everyone, are there any riders in Northern Colorado? I realize there is already a thread about this area but it hasn't seen activity in 3 years.

I'd like to meet some fellow Vulcan riders and geek out about our bikes a bit.

If I broke a rule by posting a duplicate thread, I sincerely apologize.
As said, no real rules broken, but big congrats on being able to recognize an old thread and no expecting a direct response from long past members. It seems there has been a large number of newbies posting to ancient threads of late. I hope you get a few more responses from your area.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Drop a line when you get into town then! Stop by and you can give me more advice on the bike...it is about where I want it now but there has to be something new I can do to it. Or maybe time to get another one and start over...

Oregon is a great place to live and high on my list of places. I travel a lot with trying to find new contracts and have spent much of the past three years in the middle east.

Stay safe and hope to hear from you sometime.
I love it here, was born and raised here in Oregon... I wish Colorado supported the vets better...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts