Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Northern Ca get togther?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MrSkydriver 
#1 ·
I would love to host a Northern Ca get toghther and ride. I was thinking next summer sometime. I live 40min from Lassen National Park. We could ride up and go through park or do the Burney Falls to Mt Shasta ride. I live in a great area with lots of great mountain roads.

Who may be intrested?

#2 ·
I would if I wasnt 4000 miles away! our gathering here was an absolute great time. I'm sure ruger is around to get some tips from, he and his wife did an excellent job of hosting ours!

#3 ·
I would! I'm in Santa Rosa. I know this is an old post but you did say "next summer"....

Gregg
MrSkydriver@aol.com

#5 ·
Hey Old Ossa Rider, I go paragliding at Elk Mountain (8 miles north of Upper Lake)!

#6 ·
Mr Sky Driver,

You go right by my house on the way to Elk Mt. I'm about 6 1/2 miles out of town, at mileage marker 6.41. You'll see the road that cross's the creek, look up the hill to the east and follow the power lines, about a mile and you'll see part of the house sticking out of the trees. Also the old glider ramp that burned in the Forks Fire is right above me on the ridge. I'll try to sat up my profile, later but I'm on dial up. If you want to sat up a ride around the area let me know.

#8 ·
Sure, I can't even spell fxr though....... ;o) Will post here or Bay Area or PM
Gregg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.