Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,750 Posts
Just got done with more snow overtime. I worked the snow every week since just before Christmas and the extra money is really great but I am now ready to have some warmer weather fun. Spring is here at least according to the date but Momma Nature has a way of testing our endurance. I have a ton of indoor and outdoor projects lined up but I hope to make room for this "meet and greet" as I have been away from too many for far too long. Like all of us I am not getting any younger and I have decided to enjoy what ever comes along as long as it doesn't speed up the final outcome too quickly. I am looking forward to seeing a few true friends once again and meet a some new ones if possible. Is there anything specific causing a problem with setting a date and place? If so let's try to find a solution together here so we can do this sooner than later. I know we all get busier as the warm weather comes.
it looks like Mother nature is just trying to help out Doc with the whole "Winter" thing. :wink2::laugh:

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I've just been real busy but will get to it soon,I promise. I was thinking about it last night

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
I fully understand as I am extremely busy myself. My post was not meant as a negative push by any means. If you need some help with any part of this just ask and I will be honest with possible free time to lend a hand.I am sure there are others feeling the same way.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I'm looking into a place a friend of mine talked about out on rt.519 in Belevedere called The Red Wolfe Inn but they don't open till four on Sat.I'll check on their Sunday hours

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
4-9 Sunday

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm only about a half-hour from the Red Wolfe, but as of yet I haven't stopped there. I know a few who have tho, and they all say they make the best steaks around...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just a suggestion OleDirtyDoc, maybe take a look at this place too. The Old Log Cabin. Biker-friendly, located just on the Jersey side of the Delaware river on Rt.46, only a few miles from the Rt.80 Delaware Water Gap bridge.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just a suggestion OleDirtyDoc, maybe take a look at this place too. The Old Log Cabin. Biker-friendly, located just on the Jersey side of the Delaware river on Rt.46, only a few miles from the Rt.80 Delaware Water Gap bridge.
when i get my phone back up and running ill check it out

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Is this still an active possibility? Although my machine is down for the count right now I would be interested in meeting up with several good friends from the past. There is also the chance that I may show up on a new ride if a few things change direction and go in my favor finally. If I don't ride, I am not against showing up in the cage.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts