Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone interested in meeting up for lunch soon?in the northern Jersey area.I'll post up some places we've been soon but new ideas are welcome.we can even set up a date,as it is preferred if we call the place and reserve

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
2,528 Posts
anyone interested in meeting up for lunch soon?in the northern Jersey area.I'll post up some places we've been soon but new ideas are welcome.we can even set up a date,as it is preferred if we call the place and reserve

Interested....

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I’d love to be down but my weekends are always messed up. :/

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone? ??a show of hands and I'll pick the place???

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so far it looks like five of us...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Been out of the loop and just saw this thread...

Interested, but will depend on time and place. My weekends are crazy too this time of year.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
so far it looks like five of us...

You know how to give me a shout as I do not check the forum as often as I had in the past. I will try to get Bill to come along too if that is alright with the others.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll probably pick the Clinton Diner for nostalgic reasons

·
2,528 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clinton NJ

·
Registered
39 Posts
Same as GoalieDave, depends on where & what weekend. Out of Cincy and haven't taken this bike on a long trip yet. Although she seems to run very well.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,753 Posts
Same as GoalieDave, depends on where & what weekend. Out of Cincy and haven't taken this bike on a long trip yet. Although she seems to run very well.
as for "where".......I'll give you one clue.......we are one state too far east! :frown2: :wink2:

as for "when"........well, Doc, you are calling this the "Winter" meet and greet, and in few more days and it will be spring! :pepper: :laugh: :wink2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks like more snow headed for NJ this week. Mother Nature seems to have missed the "Spring" memo...

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
......as for "when"........well, Doc, you are calling this the "Winter" meet and greet, and in few more days and it will be spring! :pepper: :laugh: :wink2:
Looks like more snow headed for NJ this week. Mother Nature seems to have missed the "Spring" memo...
Just got done with more snow overtime. I worked the snow every week since just before Christmas and the extra money is really great but I am now ready to have some warmer weather fun. Spring is here at least according to the date but Momma Nature has a way of testing our endurance. I have a ton of indoor and outdoor projects lined up but I hope to make room for this "meet and greet" as I have been away from too many for far too long. Like all of us I am not getting any younger and I have decided to enjoy what ever comes along as long as it doesn't speed up the final outcome too quickly. I am looking forward to seeing a few true friends once again and meet a some new ones if possible. Is there anything specific causing a problem with setting a date and place? If so let's try to find a solution together here so we can do this sooner than later. I know we all get busier as the warm weather comes.

Reactions: ruger

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've just been real busy but will get to it soon,I promise. I was thinking about it last night

1 - 20 of 28 Posts