41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
im on call the 22 and 23rd

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Jorgensens was kinda fancy and right on 23 (by Paradise Road)....Big Johns is a smaller place, biker bar, and is off 23 on Old 23...soooo....yer talkin further south and east...

BTW...as of now, Clinton Rd is closed !!! ...I was hopin we meet at Big Johns, then take a Clinton Rd ride to the Mtn Rest....
Did some cleaning for the owner of jorgensens back in 89.my boss at the time was a friend of the owner.can't remember his name for the life of me

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
if we didn't have a winter meetup how about a spring meetup (by bike?)....

Big johns is fine, I like all the local places around here

kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Usually, our first Spring ride is OCC/Gullys/Motorcyclepedia....but Im open for suggestions.....remember, many bring families and such too....and the midwinter thing was just to get together when we couldnt/wouldnt ride....

Why not start a new thread "Northeast Spring Opener"....not so much a sit down dinner thing then and more of a group ride....keep location in mind, so as many members can make it as possible...somewhere between us and Rt80 Id say, closer to the Pennsy line....I think that was as close to equidistant as we could get.....the Hopatcong area, Water Gap....that general location...we get 3 states represented then....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I am not one to start a ride, cause I always have something 'else' I think I need to do. But to join a ride is a different story haha

for example, next weekend the GF is not around and I have to devoted to septic's and firewood. already

kenny

41 - 45 of 45 Posts