Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

What dates are you available/prefer ?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
march 8th is my birthday and it would be great to do it then. its a saturday as well

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
March sounds good.had the gs running for a few seconds in the dining room on starting fluid:):):)sounds sweet through the supertrapp
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
....jes pokin brother....but Ive met Doc's whole family, and KC's....just sayin guys can bring someone if'n they want...more a social thing than a planning meeting....well, you remember....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
what no one wants to start a fund for me to make the trip hell if not this one how about strange days

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
....with all my medical expenses, I could use a fundraiser myself, lol....

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
they got a new thing i have seen called fund me on this here interweb where you start a page explaining the need for the funds and anyone who sees it can throw you a dollar thru paypal

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
I tell y'all, I'm jealous. There's a whole group of our dysfunctional family that can (and does) get together at will. There's a few of us out west that wanna play but just can't go that far. hell, I'd ride with Jerry just because he's a brother and close enough that we could do it without becoming cripples.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
and anyone who sees it can throw you a dollar thru paypal
....ya need a credit card or bank card fer that though...I got neither...(ie hidin from collectors)...

I tell y'all, I'm jealous. There's a whole group of our dysfunctional family that can (and does) get together at will. There's a few of us out west that wanna play but just can't go that far.
Not fer nuthin Jax...but if a bunch of ya all got together say, for Strange Days in July, you could rent a Uhaul enclosed trailer, and tow it with a 12 pass van....all sharing the costs would be cheap.....get like 5 or 6 guys, and yer set....
Strange Days is 3 days of camping btw.....$20 for the weekend and free PBR ! Not to mention babes and custom and vintage bikes....free bands too....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
...btw....Happy Birthday KC !!!!....belated....hope ya had a good'n brother !!!

I cant make one in Jan....I got $25 to make it to the end of the month....lets make it in March.....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
hell if it is warm enough in march maybe ill take my bike

kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
....thats just another reason March was suggested....would be a lot cooler if most of us took bikes to it....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Since the majority of votes went for SMarch....take a lookie here and see what ya think.....

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47818

Big Johns Pub, Rt 23, Newfoundland, NJ...date to be set as soon as Nitro and LP decide....tell me what Y'all think....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Jorgensens was kinda fancy and right on 23 (by Paradise Road)....Big Johns is a smaller place, biker bar, and is off 23 on Old 23...soooo....yer talkin further south and east...

BTW...as of now, Clinton Rd is closed !!! ...I was hopin we meet at Big Johns, then take a Clinton Rd ride to the Mtn Rest....

21 - 40 of 45 Posts