Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

What dates are you available/prefer ?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chose whichever you can, multiples allowed....
I added March, in general, no def date.....

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
What no write in opportunities? lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fer you bro....anything ya want.... ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Gotta check the calendar at work

·
2,501 Posts
Fer you bro....anything ya want.... ;)
I was just trying to stir the pot a bit to get the year started right. lol I should be there as long as the snow weather holds out on what ever day is chosen. Right now I am just trying to see how much I can get out of this job before I decide to retire again so I am grabbing all the OT I can get and that is working out pretty good as they say. Without a new contract we are under a four year outdated one so all bonus money is still in place but when we finally get a new deal that will probably be gone along with several other good "bennies". First weekend of Feb may be a problem due to the Super Bowl for me with or without snow. Right now they are talking about having crews in at work round the clock for the entire week before and through that weekend. I am not sure how they will schedule that or how far south they will be taking people from since I switched locations from Exit 14 Newark south to Exit 8 Hightstown and from midnights to regular days. I will keep an eye on this thread for the picks as to a day and place. I will do my best to be there. I'm looking forward to seeing some people again from last year and hope to see some new faces.

·
2,527 Posts
As long as it isn't Super Bowl Sunday. (Feb 2)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...as of now, Jan 26 or some time in March is lookin best....Im actually, due to recent weather and other stuff, am leaning more towards March at this point...mebbe we'll get an early Spring and be able to ride there....

·
2,501 Posts
...as of now, Jan 26 or some time in March is lookin best....Im actually, due to recent weather and other stuff, am leaning more towards March at this point...mebbe we'll get an early Spring and be able to ride there....
I personally like the March choice for a few reasons, less chance of snow and overtime, more of a chance of being able to ride there, and just too much happening right now and the previous weeks so I need any time I can find to recover a bit. I will do my best to be there no matter when it is. I will probably check with Bill to see if he wants to come along. He does want to do some more rides this season.

Wolfie, I hope this is your year to start making up for some of the things you had to miss last season due to health reasons. I am looking to do some extra riding myself after missing a whole lot last season for health reasons also.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
hey i dont care what day it is if someone wanted to fund my trip i would ride all the way up there from the good ol lone star state

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I like march too.it'll push me to get a bike together.riding a bicycle in this sheet sucks.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
That is a joke, right? Are you that tough?
Not a joke, brother.ain't that tough, just do what I gotta do.beats walking 2.5 miles to work

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, we got quite a few willin for next week (15th)....can we get a reservation someplace ?....I got a feeling that brewhouse Kenny suggested will be full up....we can almost surely get into the Walpack though....

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Well, we got quite a few willin for next week (15th)....can we get a reservation someplace ?....I got a feeling that brewhouse Kenny suggested will be full up....we can almost surely get into the Walpack though....
check that date again........its during the week

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Once something is agreed upon I'll do my best. I know I've been called a "lost cause" among other things in the past but I'll be traveling for work and pleasure over the next few months. I'm also buying a very expensive diamond ring soon. Sorry fellas, "we'll see" is the best I can do at the moment. :)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Can't do the 15th.not enough timer for a notice

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
...yep....15th is a weekday....thats out....

....supposed to be like -2 here tonight....I say we wait until Smarch...

I'm also buying a very expensive diamond ring soon.
....fer the Meanie ?..... ;)

...ya gotta bring yer ol lady this time too....that goes fer everyone...(assuming they want to)...that way I can be a letch....lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts