Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the bike out for a ride this morning and had no turn signals. Left, nothing. Right, nothing. So when I got home I got out the manual and took off the left side cover. I tried wiggling the relay, nothing. I accidentally bumped the horn button when I was flipping the turn signal switch and the darn signals started flashing. Go figure, I'll have to remember to try the horn if the signals are giving me trouble in the future.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol time to go through the wiring huh?....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking the problem was with the horn button. According to the wiring diagram in the manual they share bl/w and bk/y.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
You're talking to the wrong dude for electrical. While I can usually stumble through it I prefer to leave it to more experienced folks.

And I see you still haven't chimed in on the Michigan gathering poll...what are you waiting for lol.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Years back, my horn intermittently would not function.
EDIT: Now I think about it, occasionally I needed to thump the turn signal control (with heel of hand) to start the turn signals flashing.
Took horn control / turn signal assembly apart, cleaned contacts and its connector...no problems since.

...just sayin'

:smiley_th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts