Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Just made my new magna mine. Day before yesterday hanging with my friend Drifter and his daughter Michelle. Pillion fell off so Michelle sat her tiny little ass right on the fender after they strapped the pad to the sissy bar IMG_20190705_160148~2.jpg IMG_20190704_194704.jpg IMG_20190703_205236.jpg IMG_20190703_204646.jpg

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'll be taking mine out tomorrow in the Florida heat.

Man, Doc, I love your Honda. That thing looks so cool stripped down, and I bet it goes like a bat outta hell, too. Is that the Magna 750?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
I'll be taking mine out tomorrow in the Florida heat.

Man, Doc, I love your Honda. That thing looks so cool stripped down, and I bet it goes like a bat outta hell, too. Is that the Magna 750?
700 magna. Runs like a raped ape on ****ing meth

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Monsoon season starts here about anytime now, which means the humidity goes up to about 70%, there will be huge dust storms in the evening almost every day for the next 3 months. The only time I ride now is from about 4:00 am to 5:00 am, after that it jets too hot. I'm working on bikes (I have six) inside the house with the A/C on. Hope to get the Vulcan ready to ride by the time summer is over.

I had one of those 4 pipe Magnas (1987 700) back in the late '80s. It didn't feel any faster than the Vulcan 750, but I loved that street rod look. I had to sell it when I got married. The first thing I did after my divorce, after 11 years of hell, was get another bike. At least I have 2 wonderful kids.

Reactions: ubertalldude

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Monsoon season starts here about anytime now, which means the humidity goes up to about 70%, there will be huge dust storms in the evening almost every day for the next 3 months. The only time I ride now is from about 4:00 am to 5:00 am, after that it jets too hot. I'm working on bikes (I have six) inside the house with the A/C on. Hope to get the Vulcan ready to ride by the time summer is over.

I had one of those 4 pipe Magnas (1987 700) back in the late '80s. It didn't feel any faster than the Vulcan 750, but I loved that street rod look. I had to sell it when I got married. The first thing I did after my divorce, after 11 years of hell, was get another bike. At least I have 2 wonderful kids.
Should be almost a full second faster in the quarter than a Vulcan

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
I figured if anyone gets it, it’s folks on here
Attempting to carry the back half of a scooter around on your backrest? :)

Too hot for me. I’ve been riding after 8pm.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I figured if anyone gets it, it’s folks on here
Attempting to carry the back half of a scooter around on your backrest? /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Too hot for me. I’ve been riding after 8pm.
Haha maybe, I keep all my goods in there. As far as the heat it’s supposed to be in the 90’s most of the next week or so. As long as I’m not in bumper to bumper traffic I’ll be alright. I can afford to sweat off a few lbs!

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Somewhere in a pile of 65,000 images I have across a terrabyte disk are a few of my bikes with that trunk on it. My CFMOTO V5 looked really good with it. I prefer bags on my VN.

You can sorta see the trunk here in this old video of mine of my CFMOTO V5

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saddle bags may be in my future, but the top box is doing the job, best part is it pops right off. I take the bike to work half the time so I like to stow the helmet in there. I would think most of the saddle bags I’ve seen wouldn’t fit a full helmet. I’m a city dweller, we’re trained to lock up everything lol

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Saddle bags may be in my future, but the top box is doing the job, best part is it pops right off. I take the bike to work half the time so I like to stow the helmet in there. I would think most of the saddle bags I’ve seen wouldn’t fit a full helmet. I’m a city dweller, we’re trained to lock up everything lol
Word. I moved to the burbs a couple of years ago and I still lock EVERYTHING up and leave nothing out. A friend of mine left his bicycle propped up against a tree and ran into my basement for 10 minutes. I just couldn't .

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Needless to say I’m befuddled when I go to the beach towns and people leave their cars running at convenience store parking lots while they run in. I don’t even leave the doors unlocked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts