Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to reach the webmaster now an admin as I am unable to access my account Mike DeAngelo. I've sent four messages over the last two weeks to the webmaster off the "forgot your username or password link"

Ever since the 'security breach' and subsequent change of password I've been F ed.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there an admin that can help?

thanks

Mike DeAngelo

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
I reported this post with the report function like this"can an admin help Mike DeAngelo?"

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
I've been trying to reach the webmaster now an admin as I am unable to access my account Mike DeAngelo. I've sent four messages over the last two weeks to the webmaster off the "forgot your username or password link"

Ever since the 'security breach' and subsequent change of password I've been F ed.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there an admin that can help?

thanks

Mike DeAngelo

Mike, I didn't recognize the screen name at first. Give me a shout some time after the weekend if you get a chance.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
I was surprised when I got the email. Haven't been on in ages so I had to go through and verify my user name then reset my password. What part are you having a problem with? I sent you an email showing you the user name and email. If it doesn't like the new password that should be enough to get you to a reset screen. Btw I noticed that they have separate emails associated with the different accounts. That may be part of the problem.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Thank you everyone for all your help. l can now get my regular fix from VN750.com.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Woot woot!

·
Administrator
353 Posts
Happy to hear that you were able to get it sorted. If anyone else is still having issues with logging in, please let us know and we'll work on getting you back in.

~Sheena

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
I got the same email for motorcycleforum.com as vn750.com at the same time on the password reset.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts