Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put them in the bike, was getting a serious starting issue on my 2 year old stock plugs, so far a huge difference on starting and throttle response. we'll see how they do after a few weeks riding which should equal a 1000 miles or so.

·
Premium Member
4,745 Posts
You will like them after 10,000 miles. I do!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$6.99 at advance auto. I'm a dedicated autozone shopper but they had to order them, so did advance but I called them at 10am this morning and they had them by noon, on a saturday even. antiseize for the threads was $1.19 and 10 minutes to replace them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
are you going to the vn meet on the 14th? mabie we can meet up if so and ride up. i think kanuck is meeting up with me as well

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you going to the vn meet on the 14th? mabie we can meet up if so and ride up. i think kanuck is meeting up with me as well
where y'all meeting and where is the actual meet. should have that weekend off but its hard to tell, I may be getting a promotion and that could throw a monkey wrench in my schedule!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you guys talking about hocking hills still?

·
Registered
166 Posts
hills is off things came up this weekend. taking bout up above akron at that guys place. lol cant rember his screen name.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, akron is a seriously long haul for me, let me know when you all do the hocking thing its a bit closer and some nice riding roads, plus I might have to go to portsmouth that weekend to pick up some free materials to frame my garage.

·
Registered
166 Posts
will do man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts