Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1992 VN 750
109 Posts
You will find this forum invaluable! Welcome...

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Check out the "Vulcan Verses" section for what many of us think of as the most crucial maintence issues for these bikes.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse.anyone seen George?George?he was here when i left.George(?now on a serious note,welcome there's some great people on here(some of us are nuts,not me of course .hehe)

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
George went that way chasing the bunny
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Welcome to the Madness

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Which way did he go,George.which way did he go?

·
Registered
54 Posts
informative is an understatement, the people here have already saved me a couple hundred in shop labour fees.

Welcome to the zoo.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
informative is an understatement, the people here have already saved me a couple hundred in shop labour fees.

Welcome to the zoo.
Many/most of the dedicated members are glad to be of help....very friendly with assistance here.
Note: WE ARE ALWAYS ASKING FOR PICS ! LOL (after4-6 posts, newbie's are able to post pics.....
pics of your ride ?)

:smiley_th
.....have a Vulcan good day !

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
What kinda vw ya got?I've got a 92 jetta with a 94 2.0 in it.needs a clutch though

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i had alot of them. dont have any more but did have 3 scirrocos 2 pick ups 4 rabbitts.they kept me busy.know i have 2 daughters that keep me busy.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I've had a few bugs,a wabbit,a scirroco,and my Jetta

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
My truck ate your rabbit, yummy.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
My truck ate your rabbit, yummy.
Its wabbit season.no its duck season...which way did he go George ?he went thataway.I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee won't my mommy be so proud of me.ill pet him and love him and call him George.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts