Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
hi from perioa az where you can ride all year long got 06/ 750 :)
Welcome to the Group!

Just stay away from asking questions about OIL! LOL Enjoy the site. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Welcome. If you have any questions, the folks here are willing to help.

·
Registered
721 Posts
WELCOME!

:worthless

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome aboard. Wish I were so lucky to have 60degree weather year round.

Do ask questions about your bike though. There are many good thoughts, and many questions answerable by searching the "Verses".

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by the way tincanman it 83deg today nice day for a ride nice to be a board here guys later weedy1dad

·
Addicted to Projects
545 Posts
Welcome to one great forum with a bunch of people who like to help get and keep these machines on the road. They even speak slow and use small words for people like me!

·
Registered
66 Posts
welcome, the guys on this site have tons of information, so dont hesitate to ask.

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
by the way tincanman it 83deg today nice day for a ride nice to be a board here guys later weedy1dad
No fair! It's like zero here! Man PMS is getting bad here. Welcome to group and post up some pictures.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Welcome Dad. If you like to ride as much as the folks here you're going to love this site. Lots of nice people with wonderful advice and info to do anything you want to your machine. :beerchug:

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
Welcome! This site's been berry, berry good to me and I know they'll be good to you too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Howdy from North Texas and welcome. Glad you can ride year round. Enjoy

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well 3 month out off the year when it 120deg out side it hard to ride but it a dry heat lol:) later weedy1dad

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Howdy Weedy. Welcome to the madness from sunny (today anyway) southern Alberta. Lots of good folks here to go along with the info and advice when needed. Check out the Verses too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the group!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts