Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just notified on my local bike forum that a new chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association, Vulcan Riders Canada, has just come online with a new website.
I have membership #10.

So this an invitation for any Vulcaneers north of the 49th to come on over and introduce yourself there too. :smiley_th
http://vracanada.prophpbb.com/forum1.html

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
That will be very good for you OHC, you should get a lot of more local ride info., help you find some very good rides round & about. ... Plan out some rides this winter for when you get to hit the road next Spring & Summer...:smiley_th...
Who knows you may find some better rides than these crowded mountain roads down around here...:doh:...
Have a good one...Old Dog...:beerchug:...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Hmmm...

I may need to check it out some...Im only a 4-5 hr ride from Canada, and yrs ago spent time in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto....have Newfie friends and a few in Nova Scotia eh....was ok there, just mostly flat with blackflies though...lol...although 70's Montreal impressed me...clean...even the hookers had "class", not like here in the states....*rollseyes*
Lemme know what the forum's official beer is gonna be though...Molson, Labatt, or O'Keefe (they still make that ?), or Moosehead...then I'll decide whether to join or not, lol.... *wink*...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts