Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just purchased a 1994 VN750 from one of your forum members Born-In-Sin. Can't find his username anywhere, so I figure I must have spelled it wrong. He did a great job on the bike, separate electrical system with aux power and some other nice details and upgrades. Cleaned out the carbs. I'm not planning on putting it up for the winter- I'm all about riding hard all year long. Of course, I don't live in Minnesota or Ontario, so maybe I'd sing a different tune if it got that cold!

Anyways, Born-In-Sin recommended that I stop by this community for anything Vulcan related. I don't have any questions right now, just enjoying the moment, and introducing myself. I plan a trip from the DC area to Cincinnati in mid January and would love to do a meet-up with anyone around there.

Don't have any pics yet, but if you've seen Born-In-Sin's bike, you've seen mine. I'll put them up as soon as I get daylight and a camera at the same time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot a little of my riding history

Forgot! This will be my third bike. I rode bitch when I was a teenager with my best buddy Mike in Cincinnati. I was in Indonesia for about two years and I rode on a 1985 Yamaha RX-King Don't mind the blog. The bike isn't mine, but looks a lot like mine did.

I recently bought an old Honda 1982 CX500 and rode it for about 700 miles this winter, but the wind was throwing me all over the highway. I sold it and got the Vulcan instead. never looking back. I loved that old CX500, but it was too small and light. Not for long hauls.

Can't post links yet, so you have to just imagine for now.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Was his username maybe MadeInSin? If you have any questions this is definitely the place to be. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Welcome to the Vulcan madness.
Congrats on getting the new-to-you scoot.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome to the group! Glad to hear you made it home safe. Enjoy yourself and spend some time looking around. Tons of great information here. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions. Ride safe !

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
welcome aboard and enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts