1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I should show off my bike!
(2005 vn750)
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

Hello I am Ryan, I am new to the forms This is my very first bike. This thing has been a bit of a adventure so far it sat out in the rain for six years straight. I completely rebuilt it not knowing anything about motorcycles a lot of the parts were rusted out and ruined but I think I got a pretty good end result and I’m not done yet! also Looking for some advice with some of the odd things about this bike. I will also be posting updated pictures of my bike currently it has a single carburetor And other miscellaneous stuff!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome, sweet seat also. Did you black out the cylinders or was it already done that way when you got the bike? Looks nice.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Just thought I should show off my bike!
(2005 vn750)
View attachment 53910
Hello I am Ryan, I am new to the forms This is my very first bike. This thing has been a bit of a adventure so far it sat out in the rain for six years straight. I completely rebuilt it not knowing anything about motorcycles a lot of the parts were rusted out and ruined but I think I got a pretty good end result and I’m not done yet! also Looking for some advice with some of the odd things about this bike. I will also be posting updated pictures of my bike currently it has a single carburetor And other miscellaneous stuff!
Love the exhaust. Did you paint the cylinders yourself? That look is so cool combined with the alloy/metal colored accent and red accent.Very nice!

·
Registered
182 Posts
The side cover delete looks very clean on this side. Is the JB moved or covered? There has been significant time spent on the mods and they look well done in the picture. I bet you get lots of thumbs up from those who know what you are riding.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome, sweet seat also. Did you black out the cylinders or was it already done that way when you got the bike? Looks nice.
I did that myself. the engine used to be black and silver themed but my transmission decided to crap itself so I had to replace some stuff but was able to keep most of the stuff I painted prior. And the seat is from a Harley Davidson fat Bob, Surprisingly fit so I kept it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Real nice job you did there. Like the exhaust and the red touches to the blacked out cylinders.
And the seat looks great too 👍
Thank you! I’m still constantly changing it and sooner or later I’m going to post about my Single carburetor conversion And I’m going to try to go in depth about the jetting (Because that was fun) I’ve got so much more to do!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The side cover delete looks very clean on this side. Is the JB moved or covered? There has been significant time spent on the mods and they look well done in the picture. I bet you get lots of thumbs up from those who know what you are riding.
The junction box is in the same place I just tend to keep my cable management really tidy and plus I have a custom wiring harness now so that helps as well!
Automotive tire Tire Wheel Vehicle Tread

Eventually I’m going to get rid of the original junction box and the ignition box once I figure out how that works. It’s going to be really fun figuring out how it deals with spark advance :)

Another thing is I’m going to be moving the shifting linkage Outside of the engine. I already had it snap once and I will never Trust it again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the exhaust. Did you paint the cylinders yourself? That look is so cool combined with the alloy/metal colored accent and red accent.Very nice!
Everything on the bike I painted myself, The exhaust are from a 2021 sportster 883. And thank you a lot this bike is always changing and I keep getting more and more ideas of what to change And improve upon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts