Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
*Update* I did the single fuel line with an inline filter split with a T to the carbs, new k&n filters in the ears, checked compression and have 155psi front and 160psi rear, made sure my carb vent hose was tucked in tight it the right ear, synched the carbs with my new motion pro carb tool, she ran great up until I hit about 5k rpm and she would fall flat on her ass, I took the covers off the ears and she ran like champ pulled to 8k strong, so I had a grand idea of grabbing a 7/8th inch hole saw and cutting one hole under each filter housing, put the ear covers back on and voila, a happy Vulcan. I got lazy and didn't want to get smaller mains and take the carbs off again. It was a free and easy fix. All in all I'm very happy with the bike now, and truley enjoy the power and torque this thing has. Next is some mccts, and a few odds and ends.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
All still seems well, that is to all who helped and gave me some pointers. I noticed I wrote the same thing in a couple of my posts, I think I was leaning more towards the insanity side rather than the sane side, sorry for the repetitiveness.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
All still seems well, that is to all who helped and gave me some pointers. I noticed I wrote the same thing in a couple of my posts, I think I was leaning more towards the insanity side rather than the sane side, sorry for the repetitiveness.
nobody here notices insanity. they believe I'm the most sane person on the forums.hell I'm the most sane person on the internet. I'm the king of the universe. beautiful brunettes bow to my godlike physique. are you watching me clean my Speedo? I regularlywash my ear wax collection with comet.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I told j&p cycles to cancel my order, because I waited 2 weeks and was never notified it was shipped, so they said ok you have been refunded and the order is cancelled, today these are on my step. And one looks different than the other, now I need to return them, but is the different perforated metal normal?

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts