Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Location: I am located in Western North Carolina, near the Tail Of The Dragon.

Riding experience: I began riding in 2004, my first bike was a Honda Shadow. T-boned a car that ran a red light in 2005, broke both arms in numerous places, swore off riding until 2009, bought a 96 Yamaha Virago, and sold it in 2016. Just bought a near mint condition 2006 Vulcan 750 with only 5k miles, and looking for tips.

Any experience doing your own repairs: Far too much to mention.

Hobbies: Fictional Horror author with over 250k followers on reddit.
Guitarist of 33 years. Amateur restorian of vintage electronics.

What brought you here: A reddit user suggested this forum to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ominous, welcome. I got into my first bike in 2021 and it was the exact same as yours. I also enjoy playing the guitar. It's nice to meet folks out here and I think you'll find lots of helpful people on this forum.
I haven't done much of my own repair on the 750 as it hasn't needed much, but I did get my hands on the service manual and I get tons of good advice quickly from the folks here.
If you need the service manual, let us know.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, a service manual would be AMAZING! Thanks! And what brand of guitar is that in your profile? It looks like a Fender, but I'm not sure. Mostly electric guitars here. I'm currently playing a 1994 Ibanez Rx 270 sunburst. I found it in MINT condition for $200, from a guitar collector. It's my most treasured guitar. If you wanna see a pic of that one, let me know. And my other guitar is a Washburn X-Series Pro in black. That's my heavy metal guitar. The Ibanez is for more of my laid back music.
Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to more chats in the future!

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Actually, a service manual would be AMAZING! Thanks! And what brand of guitar is that in your profile? It looks like a Fender, but I'm not sure. Mostly electric guitars here. I'm currently playing a 1994 Ibanez Rx 270 sunburst. I found it in MINT condition for $200, from a guitar collector. It's my most treasured guitar. If you wanna see a pic of that one, let me know. And my other guitar is a Washburn X-Series Pro in black. That's my heavy metal guitar. The Ibanez is for more of my laid back music.
Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to more chats in the future!
Here's a link for a free download, it's also in my signature.

Parts catalog and repair manual

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for the link Spockster.
I play a bit of electric and a bit of acoustic Ominous. I have a Taylor 315ce acoustic and a Fender Strat. The picture of my friend's Fender resonator guitar. Got to play it a bit a few years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts