Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1992 VN 750
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what seemed an interminable amount of time the bike was finally back together last weekend! Got a new RR as well and it now puts out right above 13 at idle and just over 14 at 4 -5K!! Back on the road in time for the last couple of weekend rides here in CO...

On a side note...the bevel gear case gasket folded under and my baby pissed out oil like the Exxon Valdez...7 more remove and replace ops over the next 2 hours and she is sealed up and no leaks at all!

Now the new Saddleman seat is on and we are hooking up for a ride to Cripple Creek this morning...

Hope everyone who has stator issues and needs a replacement takes the time and effort to ship to TPE and wait for what is a superb repair of this critical component on our bikes. Finishing up coffee and getting ready to head west! Hope each of you is having a glorious Sunday here in the first weekend of Fall.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hope everyone got to ride alittle today. Had a great ride cruizing the country Bama roads. Speedo cable let go before I got out of sight of my driveway but thats ok. Took off on a 35 mile ride yesterday morning when it was 51 degree and heavy fog. Was wet on the front side by the time I went 5 mile. It was a great weekend.:beerchug:

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Got about 80 miles between yesterday and today on the north shore in Ma. Some highway but mostly country roads. Was so humid yesterday I needed a 2nd shower after riding. Veeeery sticky. Today was better in that regard. Glad you got things repaired bordolover. Fall is a great season to ride (except the leaves on the ground). I love smelling the different scents, peoples wood stoves etc. Hoping for good rides for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts