·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
I hate change

but hey we got a "Like" button cool!!!!
LOL I'll get used to it especially if its for the good of the forum. looks pretty good!!!!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
I might eventually grow to "like" it but it'll take a little

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think it really sucks!!!

·
Registered
7,898 Posts
The new look is growing on me, not having the speed problems helps me a lot.

I can hide the sidebar, but I like seeing the newest posts right there if I want.

Just have to say, the site is usable for me once again. I was just about to abandon ship on the old one.

Haven't tried posting pics or updating my garage yet.

Often, website changes end up totally borked, I just don't think so this time. If you want to see a screwed up website, look at nascar.com!

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I like the colors and after having switched back to classic and now back to the new version I have to say I could give a flying ****. I will say it's nice to see people posting on this tread I've never seen post before. I'm glad people get to voice their opinion without being ridiculed.

HEY! HOW ABOUT A LIKE! :wink2:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,712 Posts
I like the colors and after having switched back to classic and now back to the new version I have to say I could give a flying ****. I will say it's nice to see people posting on this tread I've never seen post before. I'm glad people get to voice their opinion without being ridiculed.

HEY! HOW ABOUT A LIKE! :wink2:
no like for you! :wink2:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Here's my take on it all

Reactions: VS Jeff

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Been there, did that. Notifications are "disabled"....but still getting one any time someone quotes me in a post.

Wait....I think I read it wrong...it's check box to "to hide" quote alerts.
Alerts, notifications ....guessing the same thing, wish they'd use the same word...;)
Isn't this supposed to be easier,better, improved?

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
Isn't this supposed to be easier,better, improved?
Yes, but realize anything that's an improvement only is in some areas, and comes with a new set of things to learn. Taking the time to learn its use falls on your shoulders, not the thing itself.

You could say a light saber was an improvement over the sword, but required a few new things to learn in able to use one. However the sword could be used as a club, which you can't do with the light saber.....specializing a thing makes it better, but many times narrows its usefulness ...this seems to be true with most software or OS upgrades.

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Site Supporters do not get the same access as Premium Lifetime Members. They need to.

I can only have 200 PMs, while Premium Lifetime Members get 1500. It even says Regular Members get 250 messages?

Every single Site Supporter should be upgraded to Premium Lifetime Members as it is not right to introduce premium 'subscriptions' and ignore the guys and gals that contributed to the site willingly in the past just to keep things running.
Sorry for the delay but this should now be updated.

Jeff

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Cheers Jeff. Looking good!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
I am liking the like button;)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,712 Posts
Site Supporters do not get the same access as Premium Lifetime Members. They need to.

I can only have 200 PMs, while Premium Lifetime Members get 1500. It even says Regular Members get 250 messages?

Every single Site Supporter should be upgraded to Premium Lifetime Members as it is not right to introduce premium 'subscriptions' and ignore the guys and gals that contributed to the site willingly in the past just to keep things running.
Sorry for the delay but this should now be updated.

Jeff

ok, so who/what is considered a "Regular Member"?

I only have 100 messages! I guess I'm a "irregular member"! :doh:

41 - 60 of 76 Posts