Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
notmechanical
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best place to get a better seat?? Ive heard some are interchangeable with our bike or does it still need some kind of mod to it? I need one thats not as ugly and has better flow.....HELP!!!

·
notmechanical
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well of coarse I Care about looks

the stock is ugly as sin but also uncomfortable. Im 6foot7 280 so im definetly looking for comfort as well. Cant i have my cake and eat it too? Ive seen ebay but always a bit skeptical.:motorcycl

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Don't worry some people can be party poopers : ) there is a huge amount of possibilities, but as stated above almost every seat you try to install will have to be modded, usually just the mounting. But there is a vast amount of solo seats double seats springer seats. You can go into my profile go to statistics go to threads started and check out my seat. It's from a Vulcan900 custom, Chuck A has a very similar seat from a vn900 classic.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Yep....I put it back on and tilted the bars fwd a lil.....matter of fact, me and Merc traded bikes the other day and rode the length of the lake....we both had "different" experiences....he felt like he was in a car (due to the fairing), and I felt like this forks were too short....but the Drifter was way sweet !!!!

Thats a vintage Bates fairing made mostly for Honda CB 550-750s....about $12 in hardware mounted it nice....

Here's one on a Guzzi..... http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=37555.0

·
4,508 Posts
Yep....I put it back on and tilted the bars fwd a lil.....matter of fact, me and Merc traded bikes the other day and rode the length of the lake....we both had "different" experiences....he felt like he was in a car (due to the fairing), and I felt like this forks were too short....but the Drifter was way sweet !!!!
Hey, early August on my travels south, if I drop by your place, will you cook up some Wolfie Burger's ? Those Burgers are Slammin' !

I might be/desire to be south in Kentucky area August 9th time frame....would enjoy meeting up - ridin' with ya'll.

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Oh....so ya FINALLY say sumpin about my burgers, eh ?...lol....and where's them pics yer ol lady took of all of us ?....was hopin to see em up by now....
Early August...lemme see...thats gonna be right after Strange Days...Catskill Thunder aint until Sept....so yeah...mebbe we can do the QSRG/Pack OCC-Motorcyclepedia-Gullys-Mikeys-Gyps ride around then....assuming you aint runnin late, again....lol.... ;)

·
4,508 Posts
Oh....so ya FINALLY say sumpin about my burgers, eh ?...lol....and where's them pics yer ol lady took of all of us ?....was hopin to see em up by now....
Early August...lemme see...thats gonna be right after Strange Days...Catskill Thunder aint until Sept....so yeah...mebbe we can do the QSRG/Pack OCC-Motorcyclepedia-Gullys-Mikeys-Gyps ride around then....assuming you aint runnin late, again....lol.... ;)
Are those cable wires hangin' across your street 12' or higher ? LOL

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
They fixed em, but theyre still low....park in Newburgh and take the bike or car here, lol.....or leave the Monster in the CVS lot....

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Thanks for the info. What did you have to mod for that vulcan 900 seat?
Like I said on earlier post. Click on my name/avatar to go to my profile, go to statistics on right side, go to threads started, vn900 seat mod, its really simple and seat options are almost endless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts