Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Green LED's from Custom Dynamics....

LED Brake Lights...

Those Signals are now Turn, Run, and Brake LED's...

Saddleman Explorer Classic...

HID, LED's, Clear Signal Lenses, Running Lights...

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Nice bike. I see that you can teach me a lot about the Vulcan. Send me a pm so I can see it.
Jim

·
Registered
555 Posts
I seen those led engine lights on ebay for 17.00. they look pretty neat.
thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Banned
448 Posts
Nice bike, love the LED's Do you have neon lights under the frame, or is it just the LED's?
I'm in the process of running some on mine, but I'm going a different route, something different from the norm.
Very nice setup, what all did you have to do to get the turn/running/brake lights on the back signals?
One last question, who did you go through to get the clear lenses?
Thanks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
clear lenses are on ebay.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lookin good... how are those dimon plate foot boords?
The boards are great..... took a little getting used to at first ( had to change my foot position at stops) but they are more comfy then the pegs were....

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice. I like the dragon on the tank....but it looks like your motor is radioactive ....

Not sure about the streamers off the levers.....streamers were always seen on girls bikes when I grew up ;)

KM
Radioactive........I kinda like that. I picked green 'cause we all know Vulcans have green blood :doh:

Hummm............ your not the first to tell me my Vulcan is a "girls bike." Then again, I've been mistaken for a girl from time to time. With hair down to my ass, I guess I look pretty good from behind :wow:

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice bike, love the LED's Do you have neon lights under the frame, or is it just the LED's?
I'm in the process of running some on mine, but I'm going a different route, something different from the norm.
Very nice setup, what all did you have to do to get the turn/running/brake lights on the back signals?
One last question, who did you go through to get the clear lenses?
Thanks.
The LED's are from Custom Dynamics. The back signals are "Dynamic Clusters" see this link: http://www.customdynamics.com/kawasaki_turn_signal_led.htm
There are two extra wires that have to route under the seat and tie into the run/brake light circuit.

Got the smoked lenses here: http://www.customdynamics.com/Kawasaki_motorcycle_clear_tail_light_lens.htm

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Awesome bike dude!!!! Only my opinion but ahhh tassels are for strippers. I thought about putting LEDs on my bike until I learned they're illegal in PA and NJ. Uptight peeps down here brother...

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
.....I thought about putting LEDs on my bike until I learned they're illegal in PA and NJ.....
Yeah well they go well with the illegal V&H pipes, illegal HID headlight, illegal brake,tail,running light LED's......... :smiley_th

BTW~ I love the tassels :beerchug:

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, first you buy a can of silver aluminum spray paint........

KM
Yup..... black spray paint on the inner grill and aluminum spray paint on the outside piece. Topped off with an official VN750.com cover! :smiley_th

1 - 16 of 16 Posts