Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Bought a new motorcycle today...figured it was time to spoil myself a little.
06 Honda VFR800 Interceptor

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Oh yeah! That's one of those "Does this bike make my butt look fast?" bikes!
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! Gonna do any serious touring on it (lol)? I looked at one myself today that I'm seriously contemplating, the local Kawa shop has a close-out deal on an '06 VN1600 Classic that I really liked. It's a dark blue and gray two-tone, really sweet bike. If this person I work with follows through with buying my VN750, and they still have it, it could be a done deal. All of the reviews I've found on the VN1600 Classic all read good, so we'll see. :motorcycl

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Nice lookin' bike to spoil yourself with :smiley_th
I'm not too into bikes with that type of riding postion myself. Maybe if on vacation and decide to rent a bike for the weekend, but not for my regular ride.
I was contemplating a new bike myself, but now that my frame mod is stating to take shape I think the Vulcan will satisfy me for atleast another couple/few years.

Hope ya enjoy the new ride, and be sure to let the (possible) new owner of your Vulcan know about VN750.com !:beerchug:

·
Registered
299 Posts
What the heck is every one giving up on VN750 I just cant do that this bike is a great ride.I DONT KNOW..................

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Hey Steve, hope the deal on the 1600 Classic works out for you, its an awesome bike. I freaking love mine that I got 2 months ago to replace my totaled VN750. You can't go wrong with that VN1600 Classic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts