Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, names Rob, I just bought my first bike. Vulcan 750, 1994. I'm from the tri-state area bout an hour from d.c. always wanted to ride finally got around to buying one. I got the owners manual and the service manual, so I've been reading and looking up as much as I've been able to. My bikes having some issues but this forum has helped me work through some of them. Nice to meet you all!!

· Administrator
2006 VN750
1,012 Posts
Hey everyone, names Rob, I just bought my first bike. Vulcan 750, 1994. I'm from the tri-state area bout an hour from d.c. always wanted to ride finally got around to buying one. I got the owners manual and the service manual, so I've been reading and looking up as much as I've been able to. My bikes having some issues but this forum has helped me work through some of them. Nice to meet you all!!
Welcome to the machine!

We hope you enjoy your time here, and there are certainly plenty of people around willing to help, so don't hesitate to ask!

· Premium Member
159 Posts

welcome to a great forum plenty help here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts