Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i purchased an old vn 750 (86) about 3 weeks ago and discovered that there was a fault with the crankcase i can buy a new one from the u.s but i live in the uk i know there are some differences can anyone tell me if it will work i would be grateful if anyone can help

·
Registered
200 Posts
Johnny Fingers said:
Hi guys i purchased an old vn 750 (86) about 3 weeks ago and discovered that there was a fault with the crankcase i can buy a new one from the u.s but i live in the uk i know there are some differences can anyone tell me if it will work i would be grateful if anyone can help
Johnny...welcome to the group, bud.
Don't know the answer to your question directly, but if you goto www.ronayers.com you can look thru their online fiche for part numbers and prices for US models. I would guess that the UK model, if that is what you bought, would be able to use some if not most US models parts...

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
You might try contacting drakelow1 ([email protected])
they are in the UK and were parting out a VN750.
*L* I bought some parts from them and had them shipped over here!
Tell jackie I referred you. Good people to deal with and very good prices too.
they might still have the crankcase about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi dianna Thank's for your help but found out that the crankcase itself is ok it's everything else that's the problem and the money i have been quoted to fix it is over a thousand and i don't know enough about them to do it myself

Thank's anyway

jf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts