Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy gang. I finally decided to get a bike last summer and picked this bad boy to star out on. 2002 with 20k miles on it. I took off the saddle bags, tank strap, and replaced the "Space balls" looking wind screen that was on it. This is how I am running it currently. Further mods are going to be a new seat (vn900 or similar style), new bars, new pegs, new turn signals (front and back), and some chrome foofoo crap deletions. Can't wait to get started on these. Ordering of parts has begun!
PXL_20210508_191747257.PORTRAIT_2.jpg

·
2,580 Posts
Welcome, if you change the seat they'll be a lot of interest on here for the old seat and luggage rack for sure .

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Beat me in by a minute, but I second what Shark said. Looks like a mustang seat. I just found one after searching for a while. You should definitely find a taker

·
Registered
38 Posts
Howdy gang. I finally decided to get a bike last summer and picked this bad boy to star out on. 2002 with 20k miles on it. I took off the saddle bags, tank strap, and replaced the "Space balls" looking wind screen that was on it. This is how I am running it currently. Further mods are going to be a new seat (vn900 or similar style), new bars, new pegs, new turn signals (front and back), and some chrome foofoo crap deletions. Can't wait to get started on these. Ordering of parts has begun!
View attachment 53364
Welcome to the forum !

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,334 Posts
Welcome to the nucking futhouse

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts