Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks!

my name is Robbie and I’ve been riding for about 5 years now. I’m from Ohio, just south of Columbus.

My primary ride is a 2022 Indian Chief Dark Horse.

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Joining this group as I just picked up my father’s Vulcan 750. He passed about a year ago and my brother had been “storing” it. Found out it’s just been sitting on the street in Texas for the past 9 months!

Needless to say I have a bit of work cut out for me!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

I’m looking forward to getting it running again. So far I’m pretty sure I’ll need to replace the ignition lock cylinder, the seat will need recovered or replaced, quite a bit of rewiring, and probably a lot more.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
7,066 Posts
Howdy folks!

my name is Robbie and I’ve been riding for about 5 years now. I’m from Ohio, just south of Columbus.

View attachment 54837

Joining this group as I just picked up my father’s Vulcan 750. He passed about a year ago and my brother had been “storing” it. Found out it’s just been sitting on the street in Texas for the past 9 months!

View attachment 54836

I’m looking forward to getting it running again. So far I’m pretty sure I’ll need to replace the ignition lock cylinder, the seat will need recovered or replaced, quite a bit of rewiring, and probably a lot more.
Yup. Mmart is right. there is no better place to be than here for Vulcan 750 info.
Hello Fellow Buckeye! Hmm, you pulled a revers Ruger, lol I went from Vulcan to Indian. I love your Indian Chief Dark Horse. That is one sweet looking ride! Now, on the other hand, (sorry for your loss) your Dad's Vulcan is ROCKIN'! Out of the colors of the Vulcans, the Black and Gary has always been my favorite. I bet that will shine up really nice. I'm looking forward to see/hear your success on your Dad's Vulcan.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Howdy folks!

Nice to "meet" you, Robbie! Always nice to see another buckeye here! (Formerly a buckeye myself, in NC now.)

Both of those bikes look great. Can't wait to see more on your progress!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts