Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Custom Kawasaki Vulcan 750 V-Twin
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My names Cameron but my buddies call me Doc Cam or Kasper. I'm from Bloomfield, MO. Not very much riding experience, I had a small automatic off brand chinese bike (I don't remember what kind) when I turned 18 and rode that for about 6 months and havent had any experience since then. I do the mechanical and electrical work myself (because I'm broke lol and mostly because I want to learn to do everything myself.). My hobbies are fishing, camping, hunting, building, archery, anything that goes boom, taking long rides, and staring up at the night sky. Music is my favorite thing on this earth (Almost any and every kind of it, and i literally mean any and every kind. If it has a rhythm i will almost always enjoy it.) I was on here looking around because I was thinking of buying a bike. I created my account because I just bought a 1986 custom Kawasaki Vulcan 750. I need to learn how to do all the maintenance and every kind of work it could ever possibly need. Don't be afraid to reply or message me. And don't be afraid to be extremely in depth detail about how to do anything. I'm a very fast learner and I don't confuse easily. Oh man isn't she a beauty though!!??
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Welcome to the machine! That's a unique bike.

Hardtail, ouch! (back surgery last year)

You're in need of some air filters. Uni pk92, K&N, and recently some have used Emgo. The cheap filters can block the ports at the carb intake and cause problems.

Been thinking of trying a spring seat like that, and moving the bars forward or changing them. The stock seat doesn't fit me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the machine! That's a unique bike.

Hardtail, ouch! (back surgery last year)

You're in need of some air filters. Uni pk92, K&N, and recently some have used Emgo. The cheap filters can block the ports at the carb intake and cause problems.

Been thinking of trying a spring seat like that, and moving the bars forward or changing them. The stock seat doesn't fit me.
I have some K&N filters, I just had them off working on it, then got distracted by my buddy asking me for pics lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,437 Posts
Welcome to the nucking futhouse

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Welcome. New riders, or those with limited experience, would do well to take a basic rider training course. Best way to learn the fundamentals and stay safe on the road.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't afford it at the moment and when i looked up the closest MO rider training safety course it was in St Louis and thats a pretty distance for me to travel, lol already being broke and what not 😅

1 - 7 of 7 Posts