Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought an '86 Honda Rebel 450, and was hooked! So I found a '91 750 for a steal, and got it home. It was almost fully disassembled, and some of the parts are missing. The Wiring harness is completely wrecked, and it has various other issues. What I really need, are pictures of partially disassembled bikes, so I can figure out where everything goes! I am from TX, but am living in Jacksonville, FL now. I have less than a month of riding experience. I am a mechanic par excellent, thanks to my dad. I am a Blacksmith as a hobby. Glad to be here!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Welcome. I urge all new riders to take a basic riding course, such as those offered by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation in virtually every state. Professionally trained riders have fewer accidents than self/friend/relative taught riders, and their accidents tend to be less severe. The forum for your CMX450 is www.hondarebelforum.com

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Welcome to the machine!

One of the best ways to get pics, Google image search, use vn750 and whatever part you want to see.

VN750 airbox ... Etc. Ebay is a good place to see individual parts. Still some active pics here, just have to dig them up.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts