Discussion Starter #1

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Very clever! :smiley_th

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
That's awesome. If you find a couple of more you can use them as speaker baffles.

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[No message]

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's awesome. If you find a couple of more you can use them as speaker baffles.

Actually, those lil speakers are sitting in two other bottle bottoms:). Those speakers are weird tho, they have octagonal rims. Plus they're temporary I think. They don't sound bad but I'm leaning towards some shark speakers next season.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Coolness! I gotta say it again, I like your gauges!! Especially the fact that they work lol (mine don't).

I've also been wondering if my bike's temp is normal... from the looks of your pic, it's about the same as yours.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Very creative. Good Job. As for the "Shark" speakers, I can say they are very nice. I have a set of the black cones I got off ebay for $20. :) You'll have to make your own brackets but for the money. Awsome!

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very creative. Good Job. As for the "Shark" speakers, I can say they are very nice. I have a set of the black cones I got off ebay for $20. :) You'll have to make your own brackets but for the money. Awsome!
Yeah I was really impressed with them. A friend just got a pair. Decent bass for their size and pretty full all around. Do you have your speakers mounted to your wind screen? I was thinkin' of mounting them to the fork towers on the top clamp bolts. Love that Memphis even more now that I saw that you paiinted it. I always thought it was a custom fairing. Great job on that. :smiley_th

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Coolness! I gotta say it again, I like your gauges!! Especially the fact that they work lol (mine don't).

I've also been wondering if my bike's temp is normal... from the looks of your pic, it's about the same as yours.
Thanks man. Yeah they seem to like to sit right in the middle or just below the little temp symbol. In hot weather when sitting in traffic, it goes to the right of it just a bit but I've read that is common too.

How do you like my super awesome 14 volts at 3k rpm, hmmm? HMMM? lol, I was so glad to see that since I've never tested it. Very grateful that she's charging normally. I've gotta move my carcas in spring to do the maintenance on the stator connectors, well, all of the connections really, with dielectric grease that OlHoss recommends, so I can keep it that way for as long as I can. :beerchug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts