Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Hey all, I’ve been lurking for a few weeks. Picked up a 91’ VN750 for $600. Here’s a pic of when I got her and today.
Welcome to the machine!

Pretty nice for six. Got a seat mod in between pics. Going to check your pics on the big screen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the machine!

Pretty nice for six. Got a seat mod in between pics. Going to check your pics on the big screen.
Yeah I cut the original seat down, put a new layer of foam on, then re-covered it. I have pics of the process I’ll post up here sometime!

I see your from WV. That’s where I was born and raised.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Welcome to the machine!

Yeah I cut the original seat down, put a new layer of foam on, then re-covered it. I have pics of the process I’ll post up here sometime!

I see your from WV. That’s where I was born and raised.
Interesting, what county? If you don't mind me asking. Calhoun, Wirt, and Wood here, I'm all mixed up. 🙂

Post up, we love pics, and seat solutions. Anything good probably gets a sticky post.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting, what county? If you don't mind me asking. Calhoun, Wirt, and Wood here, I'm all mixed up. 🙂

Post up, we love pics, and seat solutions. Anything good probably gets a sticky post.
Born in Elkins, grew up in Teays Valley between Huntington and Charleston.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts

Born in Elkins, grew up in Teays Valley between Huntington and Charleston.

Sometimes go through Elkins, headed for the mountains, used to be in Chas/Hunt all the time working.

I make it down to Hillbilly Hot Dogs once a year or so.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Welcome to the nucking futhouse

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts