Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not great at introductions so here goes. Name is Sweep, I'm a 31 year old redneck, reside in Northeast MO, and have been on twos as long as I can remember. I've ridden everything from 300lb rockets to 1000lb Ultra Limiteds. They all have their uses but something about me and this little 750 just seem to click. She is definitely in the top 3 bikes that are my favorite.

I own an 87 Vulcan 750 named Mistress Korona. Its hardtailed bobbed, and impressively fast for an old 750. It has hurt the pride of multiple twin cam Harleys. To boot it was a beautiful bike (to me) up until about three days ago when I smacked a deer doing 70 and slid well over 100 feet! deers dead, bike got pretty tore up, and I'm sitting here with a bunch of road rash, some broken bones, torn muscles and boredom lol. I'm trying to find new ideas on how to make it even faster and prettier than it was before when I start fixing the bike back up over the next few weeks. Also places and sites that have selections of parts for these scoots both own and aftermarket.

Thanks again for the add. This picture was taken 2 days before I crashed plus an after

Attachments

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Welcome to the machine!

Yoweeouch! Damn suicidal deer all need to be on prozak! Had to slide-dodge one myself a while back, looked her right in the eye, then her butt.

Buy my VN, don't think I'll even be walking much anymore. Everything goes except the cane and the walker.

I love the sound of the Ultra with Rhinehart pipes, and I'm not really a fan of loud pipes these days. The VN has it's own special attributes, if you can deal with the seat!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts