Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New UNI filter pods still in the package. These should work for anyone with an "ear shave". I don't need 2 sets of these on one bike and it would cost me too much to return them. Need the money to get my first bike on the road. Does $30 + shipping sound good? Standard should be about 6. Priority 2 day should be less than $10.

I have perfect feedback on eBay since 1999, just don't want to hassle with it. I have a verified PayPal account with a confirmed physical address so you can call the popo come kick my ass if you feel the need, lol.

Thanks.
Jason

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
New UNI filter pods still in the package. These should work for anyone with an "ear shave". I don't need 2 sets of these on one bike and it would cost me too much to return them. Need the money to get my first bike on the road. Does $30 + shipping sound good? Ships from 52501, 11oz if you want to calculate it. First class should be 3-4, "standard" with tracking used to be called "parcel post" should be about 6. Priority 2 day shipping < $10.

I have perfect feedback on eBay since 1999, just don't want to hassle with it. I have a verified PayPal account with a confirmed physical address so you can call the popo come kick my ass if you feel the need, lol.

Thanks.
Jason
I've already got the same pod filters otherwise I'd take you up on the offer. That's a fair price and they're good filters.

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

·
Registered
54 Posts
PM sent

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to clarify, these are the main air intake filters to use when you shave the "ears", not the crankcase breathers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts