Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently picked up a set of F&S Vulcan 800/1500 Drifter floorboards - found here:http://m.ebay.com/itm/321357158064?txnId=1255513366011 - and had Wolfie fabricate the mounts up for me. Wolfie did a great job and they look absolutely awesome on my bike!

Thanks again Wolfie...

Jeff

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Damn they look sweet.and I know from first hand experience that they're strong as Hell.and I am not a paid actor;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Theyre larger than the ones fer the VN750....heavier too...was gonna drill out some 2" holes in the base to lighten them, but decided against it...only major mod needed was a slight straightening of the brake lever and removal of the wire guard....

I'll be puttin a set on Bessie, as my heel sits on the end of the board while up on my FWDs....nice !

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Nicely done all around. Super clean.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I'll PM ya...dont wanna make my secret public if I can make a cupla bucks, lol....

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KM - I use Gorilla glue! Works great, huh? :)

Thanks again for all the compliments. Wolfie turned a good idea into an awesome reality!
:beerchug:

·
Registered
202 Posts
lookin' good!!

damn man! i know this thread is a year old, but those look sweet! if i can find some of those floorboards maybe I'll hit wolfie up?! the only thing i have found that i really like are some of the Kuryakyns and i don't want to pay all that! especial if im going to have to do a mod on their adapters.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Look for the Wolfworks custom post

1 - 13 of 13 Posts