Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ratbiker
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of my bobber project I took off the stock bars and replaced them with inverted clubmans. It's a really nice custom look for a little over $20.

Anywho I've routed my throttle and clutch cables so they work fine without binding but I have a u-bend in my brake lines. They still work fine but I was planning to replace the 23 year old stock set with a stainless steel set any way so I figured I might try to go for a shorter MC to splitter line. Anyone done something similar or know where to get bits for a custom set?

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
As part of my bobber project I took off the stock bars and replaced them with inverted clubmans. It's a really nice custom look for a little over $20.

Anywho I've routed my throttle and clutch cables so they work fine without binding but I have a u-bend in my brake lines. They still work fine but I was planning to replace the 23 year old stock set with a stainless steel set any way so I figured I might try to go for a shorter MC to splitter line. Anyone done something similar or know where to get bits for a custom set?
Galfer can make you a custom set, 2 lines off the M/C or standard 3 lines. :beerchug:

http://www.galferusa.com/html/motorsports.html

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
If you want to you can just put the hose from your brake master cylinder on the other end of the manifold that splits the brake hoses and use the long banjo bolt from the other end and reroute the stock hose until you get the hoses you want ,it is just a mirror image of the way the hose manifold is plumbed and gives you a lot more flexibility in routing your master cyl. hose,and will get that sharp bend out ,I did it when I went with the dirt track bars on mine,look forward to fighting with bleeding them no matter what you do. I don't have them yet but you and me both need speed bleeders,from what I have read on here it takes a lot of the hassle out of the bleeding job,Denny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts