Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got the old girl running pretty good. Still have a few things on the list, but I have plenty of time. I thought while I was at it, I'd change the bars and grips out. I went with the cheapo EMGO drag bars from Ebay and some EMGO foam grips. Just finished up and took it for a few laps in the subdivision. Seems pretty good, I like the hand position better. Here's a few pics of the finished product.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I still could use to tweak the cable routing a bit, but overall I'm pleased with the outcome. Now those mirrors are another story..

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Thanks. I still could use to tweak the cable routing a bit, but overall I'm pleased with the outcome. Now those mirrors are another story..
I know what you mean. I replaced my stock bar with a Z-bar and now the lollipops can barely look around me. Gonna go with bar-end mirrors when I get the chance.

Btw, how did you mount the t-bar? Didn't think our TT's accepted them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ones I found on Ebay have a cross bar on the bottom that fit right into the riser clamps on the tree.

These are the ones I bought:

LINK

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
The ones I found on Ebay have a cross bar on the bottom that fit right into the riser clamps on the tree.

These are the ones I bought:

LINK
Oh, I see now. I didn't see the cross bar in the photo. These are the bars I bought for my bike along with black ISO grips. Bike feels sportier than before.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are pretty sweet. And they don't block the dash either.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Those are pretty sweet. And they don't block the dash either.
Well, they kinda do. The vertical portion hits the middle of the gauges which is gonna force me to relocate. I am considering deleting the tach and centering the speedo some how. I may end up getting a whole different unit to use. Still contemplating.

Here is what they look like on the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts