Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not as in cantina. ;-)

as in handlebars. I guess any 7/8" bars will fit?

I'm mostly lookin for pics and handling reviews etc from folks who've swapped out the stocks.

thanks!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I've got 9" rise drag bars on mine and love them.They feel great and handle even better.It feels like I have more control then I did with the stock one.Check the gallery I have pictures of them in there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
whats the min height req to clear the tank? anyone know?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I put Kawasaki 750 Spectre bars on mine just for a change and ended up leaving them on. They are lower, pull back more than stock, and they're black chorme so I like the looks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the same bars as BMan.....I love them they are nice and feel better to me for control and comfort..... I also have pictures of them in the Gallery.

I've got 9" rise drag bars on mine and love them.They feel great and handle even better.It feels like I have more control then I did with the stock one.Check the gallery I have pictures of them in there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hrmmm... so why 9'' risers? they look really high to me. possible to go lower and still be able to turn?

im thinkin something similar to a Honda Shadow Sabre's bars. i think they look cool.

·
Registered
572 Posts
u have a few choices on bars...

cafe bars
apehangers
z bars (if u can find them in 7/8)
drag bars
or u could just get some dog bone risers and raise your stock bars for that famous captain america look

·
Registered
722 Posts
I had 6"rise 3" pull back drag bars on it and it didn't feel rite tried these and they were perfect for me.9" rise sounds like a lot but I have mine set in-line with the fork tubes so they are back some not straight up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts