Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I was just browsin one of my other motorcycle forums and came across this. Its about the filiming of a new AMA commercial promoting motorcycle safety. BUT take a look at what bike they used for the commercial :rockon:

I couldn't view the link, b/c I don't have the latest media player, but that photo of the tank on that motorcycle is unmistakeable.

Check it out!

http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2006/PSA2.asp

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
first i've seen it... wonder why its hasnt been on tv yet. I love how the irony works out :p nice bike too, looks like an 04 :p

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
First I've seen it as well! Would that I had a dental drill for the last driver who did her darnedest to turn me into bug splatter (16 year old on a cell phone). I spent a lot of years training (bicycle racing) and dealing with that craziness. Since I'm older now, I seem to think I owe it to these folks to suggest (very politely - really!) that they drive a little more carefully. ...Anyone else noticed that some of today's youth have no respect for their elders?! Yikes!

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
First time I've seen it as well. The bike even has the standard rusty tach/speedo bezels. Overall, nice PSA, but I've not seen it on TV at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts