Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is probably not the right section for this post but I just wanted everyone to know that I havent been posting on anything on here for the past few days because my wife just had our baby, another girl. She was born on Jan. 12. She wieghed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long, healthy and happy baby and momma. We just got home from the hospital this afternoon, and all is well.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
From the title I though you got a new bike, well a baby is a whole different ball game! congrats!!!!!!!!! is this your first?

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Congratulations to both of you. That's a good sized girl!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Big baby! congrats!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wib, this is girl number 2 for us, my other daughter is 5, she will be 6 in february. Thanks all for the congratulations, is is a good sized girl and happy and healthy!

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Congrats DJ, and good to hear all is well !!! Again thank you for your service & good luck with both...:smiley_th...:smiley_th...:smiley_th...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Congrats on the addition to the family Jim. I have 4 daughters, 4 grand-daughters and 4 grandsons. It just keeps getting better.
(Oh btw, the Goats Belly is the forum for non-motorcycle related stuff.;))

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Happy and healthy is the most important. Congratulations to you and the mom DJ :smiley_th

·
Registered
686 Posts
So this is probably not the right section for this post but I just wanted everyone to know that I havent been posting on anything on here for the past few days because my wife just had our baby, another girl. She was born on Jan. 12. She wieghed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long, healthy and happy baby and momma. We just got home from the hospital this afternoon, and all is well.
CONGRATS and Semper Fi!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts