Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm on a budget with this one. I'm working on a project that's been zapping the funds & in the process I discovered that my foot peg has a crack in one loop for the post & broke the other.

I know what it's from, an accident a few years ago.

So, I'm looking for the foot peg portion only. I don't need the frame mount.

Thanks in advance. :motorcycl

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Left side is the driver side in a cage (here in the us anyway). So driver side=left side. Let me dig around and see what I can do for you bud. I might just be able to come up with one.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Left side is the driver side in a cage (here in the us anyway). So driver side=left side. Let me dig around and see what I can do for you bud. I might just be able to come up with one.
I'm in South Carolina and we drive on both sides and sometimes up the middle

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,718 Posts
I'm in South Carolina and we drive on both sides and sometimes up the middle
as funny as that is.....it does not apply. :doh:

Left side is the driver side in a cage (here in the us anyway). So driver side=left side.
they are talking about where the driver sits in a cage, not wear the driver drives. :doh:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
as funny as that is.....it does not apply. :doh:

they are talking about where the driver sits in a cage, not wear the driver drives. :doh:
Haven't heard of a right hand drive car? I hear they are pretty big in Japan lol. Anyway I was talking about where the driver drives and sits. Typically countries that have right hand traffic ( drive on right side of road) have left hand drive cars ( drivers seat on left side of car) like the good ol USofA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts