Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm working on my friends 1992 750 vulcan and his motor is shot from sitting, I was pointed to this forum by a gentleman on "the vulcan forums" and was testing the waters on buying him a good motor. if anyone here has one I'd be interested, I will also pull the engine apart and get a better handle on what parts he will need if I have to go that route instead.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Branded, check with Joeyvanbeers since he seems to have an almost complete bike for a mere $100.

·
Registered
19 Posts
whole bike for sale

I have an originally California bike complete with clean Illinois Title for $400, comes with Vance and Hines pipes, MCTs and a brand new stator and gaskets. The bike is partially disassembled for stator replacement but all the parts are there. I am moving out of state and just had surgery so I can't get it put back together.
About 26K on the ODO and I rode it until I tore it down last fall.

·
Registered
18 Posts
[/QUOTE] I'm in california, though shipping is possible depending. are you open to that?[/QUOTE]

Ahh I should have paid attention to the title. I’d much rather sell it locally, but I’ll definitely think about shipping it. I wouldn’t even know how to go about that honestly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. did you sell motobike? i search complete engine or motobike for pats. My Vulcan engine cranshaft damage.
I am from europe Lithuania, but it is not a problem. I will find a company who come to you, will take for shipping to me and will pay to you. Need to deal for final price, photo's to show to me what you have. complete motobike or parts
Open for any offer. Better for me is complete engine motor
email: [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts