Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a windshield, the style that offers hand and arm coverage, it's for my girlfriends '93 750, she has a problem with her hands getting cold, not so much this time of year, but in cooler weather, or early morning rides. tinted or clear, either will work. thanks, mark.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
The Plexfair III is great for hand and overall protection, I got one and really like it.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
The Plex III also has lowers, which help keep a good bit of wind off the rest of ya too.
It can be a little tricky the first couple of times getting the shield on and off the bike, but once ya get the hang of it, it's not too bad.

There are also hand guards, like THESE. But at $83, I think they're a bit too much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Windshields

I have a Plexifairing 3 for sale. I bought it 9-06, and retired it 11-06 when I got a Memphis Shades. I like the tombstone look better.

If interested you can email me at: [email protected]
Don

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
I have a Plexifairing 3 and really like it. I must admit that a little less plastic would look better. But I really enjoy the overall protection (wind, bugs, cold) ~ especially since I often to commute to work!

FYI ~ I just had 1.5" chopped off the top of mine because I'm only 5'9" and a bit of a sloucher. I wanted to be able to look over the top, but also duck down below when necessary! (I also thought the optics in the top center were distorted.)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks to all for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts