Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have any old turn signals where the plastic has cracked and they broke, I would love to buy the ends that mount onto the frame. I have 4 after market turn signals and need to be able to mount them without drilling into anything and also so it doesn't leave the big holes from the old mounts. If you have them and would like to sell them please pm me. I don't need the turn signals, just the black mount that hooks up to the frame. :rockon:

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have 4 i think, not sure how much they would go for, but i'm not using them so i can't imagine asking for much more than shipping...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have 4 i think, not sure how much they would go for, but i'm not using them so i can't imagine asking for much more than shipping...
I sent ya a pm.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could still use 3 if anyone has any. Thanks!

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
your asking for a hard to get part, these normaly fall apart. :doh: Good luck on your quest. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Since you're replacing your blinkers, you could use your own existing stockers right?

Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I might have two.... Now where the heck did I put them? LOL

I'll take a look and get back to you today.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since you're replacing your blinkers, you could use your own existing stockers right?

Just a thought.
I have already used mine and they are cracked and barely hanging on which is why I am looking for replacements until I can find someone to modify the brackets for me so I can go without the rubber inserts. I know I can drill new holes to mount the the turn signals but then I would have those big holes where the old mounts went in. I am not asking for entire turn signals, just the rubber mounts so I can re-use them. I can take pictures of them and post it if it makes it easier for people to see how I am using them and then you can also see where mine are cracked which is right at where the screw goes. The Florida heat and humidity make for a short lifespan on these. :(

·
Vulcan/Harley Rider
27 Posts
I have an 06 vn750. I have an aftermarket signal light on my bike. The only difference I noticed was that the wire colors were different. You bought the wrong one. I willl check with the dealer I bought mine from and post the proper item number.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are many aftermarket ones but all the aftermarket turnsignals listed specifically for the vulcan have the same plastic/rubber section that cracks and breaks at least all that I have seen anyways. I have had my bike since April of 2007 and I had already replaced my signals twice before buying the aftermarket signals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts