Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone have these parts for sale ? front brake master cylinder, a pair of air ducts, a couple of air boxes, and carb boots, thanx:smiley_th

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Have a few air boxes, and a MC that needs rebuilding.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I think I have a set of air ducts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Birdhunter are the air boxes in pretty good shape right and left ? if so whatcha asking + shipping ? thanx.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Just pay shipping. The air boxes are in good shape, one does have a crack, but worked fine on my bike. I can ship MAngels in the same box as he's close by. Save you a bit. Let me know after you square up with M.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M_ANGELL, BIRDHUNTER said he would ship your parts with his, so how much are you asking for these ? thanx

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BIRDHUNTER, I talked with M_ANGEL, if I purchase the ducts from him, the way I understand it is you will ship them with the air boxes is this correct ? if so can you give me a shipping cost, my zip code is 92311 thanx.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
OH here's tip if you want to ever just give someone parts for just shipping cost. They can always create the UPS shipping label and email it to you to print and paste on a box. No money need exchange hands, just dimensions and weight of the box.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Just waiting on you, rkama. Are we a go, or a no?

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Dude, just a FYI. If your setting up a deal, it's best to keep all party's informed. It's been awhile since you've touched base with us. I'm not interested in completing this anymore, but you owe M_Angel a reply. Not a good way to build a reputation here.
JMHO :doh:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
He hasn't been on since the 20th.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...just FYI...he's on a Verizon general....far as anyone knows, he could be in Bangladesh/Shanghai/Vancouver...Verizon should be put outta business, IMO....open gate....makes my job 10x harder....PITA !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts