Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any decent intake manifolds(boots) that I could work a purchase/trade on? I have some parts too, or will pay $. I gave up on trying to fix vacuum leak with these old boots. :doh:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Carburetor Boots

I'm parting out a 93. It has boots that are in good condtion I could sell to you. If interested PM me.

Mcneuby

·
Youngster
154 Posts
I shopped around, the cheapest I could find both boots for was $50. I hated the look of the ears on the side of the bike anyway so I decided to eliminate the problem and ear shave.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I shopped around, the cheapest I could find both boots for was $50. I hated the look of the ears on the side of the bike anyway so I decided to eliminate the problem and ear shave.
Sorry 1st, I'm not sure if this was my error, or your misunderstanding, I'm already shaved...looking for the boots between carbs and engine. Thanks for the response though.

Check your PM's Mcneub

·
Youngster
154 Posts
Ahhh I see where I went wrong. I meant the air intake rubber boots that go from the airbox to the top of the carb. You're talking about the ones to connect carbs to the cylinder haha.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thread closed, problem solved :) thanks nueb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts