Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I’m Paul living in Belgium and I have two bikes a Honda Sabre and a Vulcan 750
Most of the time I’m reading on the forum and looking for some good stuff to buy for the Vulcan witch isn’t easy.
For a long time I’m looking for some floor boards but I can’t find one doesn’t Kawasaki produce them for the Vulcan 750 ? Ore isn’t their some other factory how makes them
I have contact the knifemaker but he’s busy for a while I have seen Vulcan’s 750 whit floor boards (no knifemaker) so their must be a factory that makes them does anyone now where I can find them
It’s a great bike but it’s difficult to find some accessories so if anyone that can help me please do
Ride safe have fun and keep the forum going

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply but that are passenger floor boards I’m looking for drivers floorboards and I can’t find any the only company how makes is highway hawk but they don’t produce them any more and they don’t fit because of the brae pedal
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4624274580&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:BENL:1
On this link you can see Vulcan 750 whit driver’s floorboards (non knifemaker) I’m despaired looking for the company how make them but no luck this far
Ride save, Paul

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
whistle clean said:
If you look at the pic it shows them mounted a driver floorboards.
Did you need to use different adaptors or did the ones included work?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Loran in Npvl IL said:
Did you need to use different adaptors or did the ones included work?
I do not have these floorboards. I had seen them on ebay before and did a quick search for the person asking about floorboards. I did remember seeing them mounted as drivers floorboards. I would think an email sent to the seller would help find out what is needed to mount them.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
whistle clean said:
I do not have these floorboards. I had seen them on ebay before and did a quick search for the person asking about floorboards. I did remember seeing them mounted as drivers floorboards. I would think an email sent to the seller would help find out what is needed to mount them.
I sent the seller a question. The seller stated they found they can be used for drive OR passanger locations. I think it is because they can be adjusted to any angle. I need to double check the Knifemaker ones I have and compare to the ebay photo... in the photo they kind of look like they are too far away from the bike and might make getting to the brake and shifter a little awkward

I have purchased a similar set for a V65 Magna I have but I need to make a longer shifter so I can use them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.